Everyone will be going crazy over these Brown Sugar and Bacon Puff Twists! They are delicious and easy to make!
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 9 slices uncooked bacon
- Parchment paper
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle half of the brown sugar on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface, then sprinkle the pastry with the remaining brown sugar. Roll the pastry sheet into a 14×10-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry sheet in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into 18 strips to make 36 strips.
- Cut each strip of bacon in half lengthwise, then crosswise to make 36 strips.
- Place 1 bacon strip on each pastry strip. Twist the pastry and bacon together, then place on the baking sheets, pressing the ends down.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown and the bacon is crisp. Let the pastries cool.