If you are looking for cute way to decorate your Easter table, this centerpiece is an EGGcellent idea! Make sure to check out the Machine Shed Gift Shop for other cute Easter and Spring decorations!
What you will need:
- large glass vase or wire basket
- small glass vase
- plastic eggs
- Fill the smaller vase with water and place it in the center of the larger vase.
- Insert the plastic eggs between the walls of the two vases.
- Cut the flowers to your desired length and arrange them in the smaller vase.
- Cutting shorter stems for the outside flowers and longer stems for the inner ones will give a nice rounded top.
For other ideas on Easter decorations, recipes or games – make sure to visit our Machine Shed Pinterest Board!