Make your own framed button heart for Valentine’s Day! It is the perfect gift to give to a loved one, or keep it for yourself and use it as decoration for the holiday! This project is cute, quick and easy to do!
Supplies you will need:
- Frame without glass
- Burlap or desired fabric
- Buttons in the color of your choice
- Ribbon or twine (optional)
- Hot glue gun
- Begin by detaching the frame backing. You will then cut a large enough piece of the burlap so that it will wrap around the backing. Hot glue the burlap to the other side.
- Once the burlap is glued, secure the backing back onto the frame with the hot glue gun.
- Next, pick out the buttons you will like to use and lay them down onto the burlap to create an outline of a heart. Once you have the outline of the heart, start gluing the buttons on one by one.
- Continue gluing in buttons within the heart. After you have filled a large portion of the heart, start overlapping to fill in spaces with smaller buttons.
- Once your button heart is complete, you can accessorize it by adding a bow at the top with your twine or ribbon.