- 3 cups day-old bread cubes (1-inch) (about 3 slices)
- 2 medium bananas, sliced (1 to 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips (6 oz.)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine bread, bananas and chips in greased 9-inch square baking dish; toss to mix.
- Beat eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Pour over bread mixture.
- Bake in center of 350°F oven until knife inserted near center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Serve warm or refrigerate until cold.
Recipe courtesy of http://www.incredibleegg.org/